Are you a coach? Want some assistance? Need some ideas? UUDA is here to help! Below you will find a ton of great resources to aid you along the way!
- USA Ultimate’s Health, Safety and Liability Requirements
- Sample Medical Authorization form
- – Please have each one of your athletes sign one of these.
- USAU Coaching Code of Ethics
- We recommend getting a sports physical form from each student.
- Tournaments require an insurance certificate from USAU. Please contact us for information.
- “When do I need a chaperone?”
- Flow Charts: Fouls & Pulls and Picks
Did you know:
– USAU sanctioned events are covered under their general liability insurance? UUDA just needs to know where you’re playing so we can add that location to the list! It’s easy, it’s free and it keeps you covered!
We recommend COACHES bring the following to each practice:
- Extra water
- Stop watch
- white board / notebook with writing tools
- First Aid Kit
- Extra blanket + dry clothes for colder/wet months
- A plan for the day’s practice
We recommend that you have your ATHLETES bring the following to each practice:
- Cleats and Running Shoes
- Dark and Light shirts (or jerseys)
- Proper attire for the weather conditions
- Any required medications for exercise (i.e. Albuterol for Asthma)
- Their game face!